At d3VIEW Inc, we strive to innovate and deliver a product of highest value to our customers. Our mission is to provide a service and a platform that helps our customers to go from data to making an informed decision quickly powered by rich interactive visualizations, AI and machine learning.
d3VIEW Inc. has an opening for a full-time Software Developer position. Selected candidate will be responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining various components of our proprietary software ‘d3VIEW’. If you are a motivated individual with a minimum 6 months of relevant professional software development experience as a Software Engineer or Consultant, please consider submitting your resume to become part of our creative team.
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop front-end modular components.
- Write and maintain tests & familiarity with continuous development.
- Improve functionality of existing components.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests in Agile plan.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Design and develop REST based API, iterate screens, and convert to code on the server using PHP and MYSQL databases.
- Conduct System Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing
- Develop and design single page applications on the d3VIEW platform using various tools and applications to provide data extraction and data driven transformations.
- Implement several chart visualizations like bar charts, pie charts, donut charts, box plots, frequency plots, timeline charts, etc., for comparisons and graphical representation of data using D3. JS.
- Graduated with a Masters degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- Minimum 6 months of relevant professional work experience as a Software Engineer or Consultant.
The Ideal Candidate…
- Creativity – practice out-of-the-box thinking to come up with fresh solutions.
- Collaboration – ability to work on a team.
- Flexibility – willing and open to change.
- Results-oriented, critical thinking, sound decision-making.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and willingness to learning new things.
- Demonstrate ability to give and receive effective feedback.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and requirements.
- Self-motivated. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
Primary Work Location:
Rochester Hills, MI. Relocation is possible.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com